Do you have a property that would make a great Papa John’s location?
We’re looking for the right properties now – find out where.
In the UK, Papa John’s is currently looking for high visibility sites on local high streets, retail parades, neighbourhood centres or secondary prime pitches on busy through roads.
Sites must fulfil the following criteria:
- Frontage – 5.5m (15ft) minimum
- Depth – 20m (60ft) minimum
- Area – 85 – 100 m.sq (850 sq.ft – 1,000 sqft)
- High Visibility with strong kerb side impact
- Hot food takeaway use – A5 (Will consider other uses)
- Strong Residential Areas
- Minimum 20,000 households within 2 mile radius
- Adjacent to supporting traders, i.e. Convenience Store, Video Shop, Off Licence, Public House or other take-aways
- Car parking near to premises
Site Finder’s Fee
Should you introduce an opportunity to us that we successfully acquire and open to trade, that we were not previously aware of at the time your introduction was made, then you will be able to claim a site finders fee of £5,000.
A site can be introduced directly to Papa John’s Property Acquisition Team and the relevant Acquisition Manager will then liaise with you directly as to whether the opportunity is of interest or not.
Contact the Papa John’s Property Team on 020 3 693 6800. Please be aware that site may be rejected for a number of various reasons and Papa John’s (GB) Ltd are at liberty to reject a site at their sole discretion.