Papa John's Pizza has created a raft of new jobs after recently opening seven brand new stores across the UK.
The openings means even more residents can now experience the philosophy that has made 'Papa' John Schnatter famous across the globe, and enjoy 100 per cent fresh dough pizzas that deliver a better, natural flavour.
Store openings have taken place as follows in recent weeks:
* March 12 Picardy Street, Belvedere.
* March 14 Battersea Park Road, Battersea.
* March 21 Kenton Lane, Harrow Weald.
* March 31 Baldock Street, Ware.
* May 14 Barrack Road, Christchurch.
* June 2 Bath Street, Leamington.
* June 22 High Road, Broxbourne.
The newcomer to the Papa John's menu is the Piri Piri chicken pizza, combining Roquito chilli pepper sauce, double chargrilled chicken, double red peppers, mushrooms and Papa John's unique piri piri seasoning for a fiery kick.
Papa John's was founded in the USA in 1984 and there are now more than 175 stores across the UK, each fulfilling John's 'Better ingredients. Better pizza' philosophy.
Across the world Papa John's has over 3,500 stores in 30 countries.
For more information about Papa John's Pizza, visit www.papajohns.co.uk